ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Not gonna happen.

I have had a few of you ask me when I am going to write a post on my blog?  I have thought long and hard about that question.  When I started my blog I did it as a healing process for myself and hopefully in sharing  my journey I could  help some of you.  I never planed on posting on a regular basis.  I will get ideas in my head and they don't go away until I write them down.  Some of these ideas nag at me for quite a while.  They are little thoughts, worries, or concerns and they either grow until I write about them or they quietly slip away after a few days.  I walk a lot and that is the time that I can put these thoughts into the little file cabinet in my brain or not.  I know that some of my blogs are just ramblings but some of them have really helped me to focus and move on.   I continue to work on my healthy journey.  I try to walk everyday. I do not go to the gym at this time but plan to return soon.  I have had a little bout with depression and the old fibromyalgia has been trying to get my attention.  I know that I just need to continue moving, eating right, and doing the healthy things that I know will help.  Maybe it is just the colder weather and the seasonal changes.  I swear my body could be marketed as a great barometer for pressure changes and approaching storms.  I also have to remind myself to "just keep swimming," because this is just a minor annoyance and something I can handle right now.   I want to encourage you all to "keep swimming" as you continue working on your healthy journeys. So.....in response to the questions about a regular post to my blog my reply has to be....
Nope! Not gonna happen.

1 comment:

  1. We appreciate all that you do, and know that you must take care of yourself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete