ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Experiment. That’s how I learn.

I have been watching the times people view my blog for years now and I have made an interesting observation. If I attach a video then my blog has very few views. If I don’t the views go way up. I realized my posts are being blocked because the videos are not from the same platform as my blog. I think you would enjoy seeing them. Eric also sings some absolutely stunning broadway songs in some of these videos. All I dare suggest is you search for Why Not Today Lifestyle and you will find videos.  I don’t know if this post will be allowed widespread viewing. This is also part of my experiment. Thank you for being my test subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment