ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Ongoing addiction.

I am an addict! I am a recovering drug addict which if you’ve read my blog this will not come as a surprise. I’m also a food addict which is also not a secret. I will struggle with these all my life and need to be diligent with my recovery.  Sadly  I’ve slacked terribly with my food addiction.  I know the steps required to begin my food addiction recovery but I’m finding every excuse I can to not begin. I had health issues that I had beat down into remission with my (former) healthy journey but I can feel them stretching to be released to start controlling my health again. I am posting this on my blog as a commitment to you that I will begin my Healthy Journey again today. I like to refer to this process as a journey because it is going to have its ups and downs. So many of you have been with me from the beginning and I say thank you. You support me in so many ways even thought I’ve never met most of you.  Today is a good day to start to fight for my health! Care to join me? Why Not Today?

2 comments:

  1. In the same place, one hundred plus pounds below my highest weight thru' the years, but having difficulty staying with a choice for whole food. plant-based eating. It's hard to leave the food others in the house are eating, and stay with my simple plan, but that is my desire. God, bless us all who struggle in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a struggle!! Congratulations on your weight loss.

      Delete