ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Favorite shirt.

Have you ever had a favorite shirt? You know the one you love and never want to part with. I found mine at a little place on Whiskey Row in Prescott AZ.  Not what you would expect to find in an old western town but there is was... Men's 3X and professionally tie dyed. Not the material they have now but the real thing. I had to have it and I loved it. It fit me just right. A little snug on the belly but that was how all my clothes fit. I wore that shirt with great pride to and felt beautiful in it. It was a little long and had long sleeves so I had my neighbor who is a Tailor fix the length and cut off the sleeves. I loved that shirt and still love it. I can't part with it and wanted to share it with all of you. I guess you could say I have grown out of it.  Time to get out my tie dye equipment and make a new favorite shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment