ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New swimming suit!!!

I really like this swim suit

Never thought I would wear a size 8
I guess I need to share my new swimming suit pictures.  Part of the journey is accepting and loving myself. Looking at these pictures I am very critical and see the lumps and bumps from the excess skin that I now have. I know that I have to continue to tone and work.  At my age I don't think there is much that my body will do to absorb and adjust my skin. Surgery for removal is not an option for me. That is one of the reasons I tell you young ones to do it now.   But here they are for the world to see.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go posting before and after swim suit pictures.

    ReplyDelete