ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

One year today!

I wrote my first post one year ago today!!!! WOW I can't believe how fast that time went. I want to thank all of you for your words of thanks and encouragement. I have had 59,501 page views and I just can't process that. I hope I have helped you in your healthy journey's. You have certainly help me.  I can't wait to see what comes out of my mind this next year that I will be sharing with you. Sometimes I read what I have posted and say...What was I thinking? (especially the swimming suit photos) I guess you will just have to check in and see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You are an inspiration with your sincerity, your honest account of the challenges faced when losing weight and the unabashed joy at living your new, healthy life. Thanks so much for your contagious joy!

    ReplyDelete