ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Monday, January 6, 2014

WOW!!!!

I just love it when I see my little 1 year old Grand.  He is such a positive and happy little person. I love the way he greets me when he sees me.  He will look at me and smile and with a loud voice shout out WOW!!!   Every time I go to his house he does that.  I have not asked if he does that to other people who he sees. He does not do it when my husband walks in.  I like to think it is just for me.  I like that a lot as a greeting.  What a great boost to my ego. WOW!!!!  I can imagine all kinds of wonderful things that WOW could mean.  I look great!  My clothes are awesome!  My hair is perfect!  I am liked!  I am loved! He is glad to see me!  I think I am going to try that out on a few people. Instead of a hello or hi, how you doing?  I am going to smile my biggest smile and say WOW!!!!

1 comment: