ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

342 steps

Today I walked briskly to my mail box. I counted the steps there and back. 342 steps. Today that seems like almost nothing but two years ago it was like walking a Marathon. I decided that was one thing I could do to get me out of the house and begin walking again. I would have to wrestle with myself most of the day to get me out the door. I remember how far that seemed and how tired it made me. I was so weak that often when I got back I would sit on the porch and rest before climbing up the 3 steps into my house.  It seemed like it took forever but it couldn't have. Only 342 steps out in the beautiful world. Only 342 steps that opened the world to me.   Be sure to check out more about my walking experience under exercise tips...                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment