ME!

ME!
Holding my "before" favorite shirt after losing 125 pounds on my journey to better health.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pace myself

I have wanted to share so much of my journey and I need to remind myself that it took me some time to get where I am today and I need to take some time to share with you. With that said I am going to probably slow down on posting my blog and may limit them to just one or two or three (who knows?) a week.  I decided today I wanted to review a little of what I have shared with you and hope that something I have said has ignited a little spark to begin your own journey. I read though the titles of my blogs and decided to review them with a little advice. First came my first post and I was amazed as thousands of you read it. I wanted to remind you that the most important thing you need to do is start. I mentioned about my diet(healthy eating) and exercise. I encouraged you to walk tall, do it for you, have hope, and play at your exercise like you were a child. I shared with you my struggles with fibromyalgia and the steps I had to take to see improvement in my health. I shared with you a lot about my gym experiences and  some idea for movement if you don't like the gym scene. I wrote about the dreaded swim suit pictures and about my beautiful flowered thongs. I cautioned you about watching others do movement that you could do like my sis and I did during recliner Zumba. I told you about my struggle to walk just 342 steps to my mail box and back and that it is very possible to improve if we try. What I really wish and think about a lot is that somewhere in all my ramblings I have been able to give you one thought or the desire to join me on this journey about become more healthy. This blog is to help ME and YOU to continue or begin showing up for life. Thanks for all the wonderful comments so many of you have sent my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment